Registration for all Novice Programs (Minis, Novice and Advanced Novice) will be Wednesday September 14th at Cornell Pool (Cornell Community Centre - 3201 Bur Oak, Markham)
Registration is in the front lobby, downstairs, from 7:00 to 8:30pm.
Things to know:
- Bring the completed registration package (Available on the Registration page)
- MKSC members and coaches will be available to answer program questions during this time.
- Swimmers will be asked to get in the pool for a brief 15 - 30 minute assessment with a Novice coach.
- For more detail on MKSC programs, refer to the Our Programs page.
- Incidental costs for suits, etc. will be available at registration.
UPDATE Sept 20: Team Placement emails will be going out shortly for acceptance. There will be no Novice level water sessions Wednesday September 21st. Team Practices will commence on Wednesday, September 28th for Novice and Advanced Novice with Mini's beginning Tuesday, October 4th.